Pages

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Eurotrip Success

I just stepped back into my apartment in Aix after an incredible week traveling throughout Europe.  I cannot put into words how much fun I had and how much I wish it didn't have to end.  I plan to write all about it later... probably multiple posts since Bayeux/ Normandy, Paris, Strasbourg, Munich, Amsterdam, and Brussels is quite a bit to put into one post.  Nevertheless, let me give you a few highlights now:

-Arriving in Bayeux to see the cathedral lit up in the mist
-Visiting the American Cemetery and D-Day beaches
-Meeting up with a friend in Paris that I originally met in Norway
-Learning about concentration camps at Dachau
-Checking out a Brauhaus in Munich
-Meeting other travelers at the hostels
-Learning about the Red Light District in Amsterdam
-Dancing the night away (well until 6 AM)
-Riding a bicycle with 2 other people
-Eating waffles in Brussels

It all went by so fast, but it was a great time.... with lots of memories that will never be forgotten!

No comments:

Post a Comment