Pages

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Carnaval de Nice

I spent last weekend traveling all over!

Sunday was a highlight when I went to Nice to see Carnaval.  It was a beautiful day with lots of sun and lots of people.  I heard people speaking languages from all over, but we were all in Nice to see the parade that day.  It was a lot of fun to see everyone getting into the spirit of the day... kids were chucking confetti at each other and spraying down the parade floats with silly string.  People were wearing strange costumes, without really following any one theme.  I saw everything to some really busty cross-dressers to little kids dressed up as Snow White and Spiderman.  It felt different than a parade in the U.S., but everyone was definitely having fun.

Beach time!

Enjoying my Ferrerro Rocher gelato

Cute kids spraying each other with silly string


Le Roi du Carnaval (Carnaval King)

No comments:

Post a Comment