Pages

Thursday, May 26, 2011

28 Days!

And the countdown begins! 

I first want to thank everyone who has taken some time out of their busy schedules to read my first blog.  I currently have 4 public followers, and I know that many more have signed up as private or through email.    Even though I don't know you are (unless you have told me), my page already has over 100 views. Wow!  Keep it up! :)

There are 28 days until I depart the US for an adventure of a lifetime.  My flight will be leaving at 8:15 AM with a 5 hour layover in Newark, New Jersey.  (Anyone have any good advice of how to stay occupied at the airport?!  I guess I might be catching up on some gossip with a magazine... Any other suggestions: Please comment below!)  After that, it will be straight to Oslo, Norway, arriving around 8 the next morning.  Although a full day of traveling sounds exhausting, I'm sure I will be ready to go to start exploring!

Pictured below: Kevin Mebust and I from Sons of Norway Trollheim Lodge 6-110 at the May meeting.  We are both attending Oslo International Summer School 2011 with the help of a scholarship from our lodge.  Way to go!
And that's the way the cookie crumbles,
-Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment